What should I bring and wear to my appointment?
- Fill our initial intake forms or arrive 30 minutes early to fill them out. (Contact us for a form.)
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- Make sure you have eaten a meal prior to arriving.
- Please do not arrive intoxicated. We reserve the right to refuse treatment.
- Bring proof of insurance if you have it and your payment. We accept cash, check, or credit.
Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily rolled up to the knee or elbow. If you have pain in a specific area of the body, we may ask you to uncover that area for treatment, so consider your clothing choices. Alternately, many people like to dress in layers or bring a change of clothes. We have gowns and covers if we need to ask you to take anything off. You will be asked to remove your shoes and socks.